Break free today
We treat you as uniquely as your own circumstances.
Clarity's Prescription Medication
Prescription medication addiction rehabilitation
Prescription drug addiction detox
Free addiction assessment with Clarity
Seek help for your prescription drug addiction
Prescription drug rehabilitation at Clarity
What is a prescription drug addiction?
- Finding that you have built a tolerance to the prescription drug, meaning that you need to consume this more frequently and in higher doses, in order to experience the desired ‘high’
- Consuming prescription medication faster than indicated
- Ordering prescription medication over the internet
- Visiting multiple doctors for the same condition
- ‘Losing’ prescriptions and frequently requesting replacements
- Stealing or forging prescriptions
- Intense cravings for the prescription drug
- Continuing to take prescription drugs despite the negative effects that this has had on your personal, home, work, or social life
- The appearance of prescription drug withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking or are unable to obtain the prescription drug
- Mood swings, anxiety and irritability, related to the availability or absence of prescription drugs
Causes of prescription drug addiction
Genetics – prescription drug addiction has a known genetic component, which means that if you have a first-degree relative who struggles with substance misuse, you’ll be at greater risk for developing a similar problem. Also, early exposure to drug or alcohol misuse in the home might put you at increased risk too.
- Admit that you have a problem with prescription drug misuse
- Be honest with your friends and family about your problem with prescription drugs – support from family and friends is very important in the rehabilitation and recovery process
- Try to avoid temptations and negative influences
- Accept that the process of achieving abstinence from prescription drugs will be challenging, and prepare yourself to make some notable changes in your life
Why choose Clarity
Clarity offers an incredible healing experience for our clients and their families that is second to none. Our team is comprised of individuals with years of experience who are all here for one reason. To help you realise, achieve, and maintain permanent long term recovery.
Reach out to us today by calling us on: +66 644 922208 or by filling out the form below.