Break free today
We treat you as uniquely as your own circumstances.
Prescription Addiction Treatment at Clarity Rehab in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Prescription medication addiction rehabilitation
Regardless of the type of prescription drug addiction that you have developed, continued abuse of these substances can soon become a serious problem and can lead to a range of devastating long-term consequences. At Clarity Rehab, we understand that without effective, timely treatment for your prescription drug addiction, this condition has the potential to become increasingly severe over time and can have a profoundly negative impact on numerous areas of your life, as well as causing you to neglect your work, hobbies, social life, family and friends.
Prescription drug addiction detox
We are also able to offer a comprehensive medically assisted withdrawal detoxification process for your prescription drug addiction, if this is required. This involves:
Our treatment experts at Clarity possess unrivalled clinical experience in the treatment of prescription drug addiction, and we are able to deliver a wide range of therapeutic methods, empowering you to identify your drug dependency, tackle your prescription drug addiction symptoms, address the underlying triggers for your addiction, and improve your sense of self-worth and self-esteem.
Free addiction assessment with Clarity
Seek help for your prescription drug addiction
Prescription drug rehabilitation at Clarity
All of the addiction treatment that we offer at Clarity is underpinned by first line treatments such as cognitive behavioural Therapy, dialectical behavioural therapy and mindfulness stress reduction therapy. Claritys 3-Stage treatment method comprises evidenced based and world-renowned treatments that focus on your motivation to change your addictive behaviours, whilst also drawing upon elements of spirituality in the treatment journey.
What is a prescription drug addiction?
including diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), chlordiazepoxide (Librium) and zolpidem (Ambien)
- Finding that you have built a tolerance to the prescription drug, meaning that you need to consume this more frequently and in higher doses, in order to experience the desired ‘high’
- Consuming prescription medication faster than indicated
- Ordering prescription medication over the internet
- Visiting multiple doctors for the same condition
- ‘Losing’ prescriptions and frequently requesting replacements
- Stealing or forging prescriptions
- Intense cravings for the prescription drug
- Continuing to take prescription drugs despite the negative effects that this has had on your personal, home, work, or social life
- The appearance of prescription drug withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking or are unable to obtain the prescription drug
- Mood swings, anxiety and irritability, related to the availability or absence of prescription drugs
Causes of prescription drug addiction
Genetics – prescription drug addiction has a known genetic component, which means that if you have a first-degree relative who struggles with substance misuse, you’ll be at greater risk for developing a similar problem. Also, early exposure to drug or alcohol misuse in the home might put you at increased risk too.
- Admit that you have a problem with prescription drug misuse
- Be honest with your friends and family about your problem with prescription drugs – support from family and friends is very important in the rehabilitation and recovery process
- Try to avoid temptations and negative influences
- Accept that the process of achieving abstinence from prescription drugs will be challenging, and prepare yourself to make some notable changes in your life
Why choose Clarity Rehab in Thailand
Clarity offers an incredible healing experience for our clients and their families that is second to none. Our team is comprised of individuals with years of experience who are all here for one reason. To help you realise, achieve, and maintain permanent long term recovery.