Reach out to us today by calling us on: +66 97 256 4084 or by filling out the form below.
Life long recovery through our individually designed cocaine treatment programmes.
Cocaine Addiction Programme
Cocaine addiction treatment at Clarity
Signs of Cocaine Addiction
- Increased agitation.
- Effusive enthusiasm.
- Increased movement (i.e. hyperactivity).
- Increased common cold-like symptoms and/or nosebleeds.
- Signs of involuntary movements (i.e. muscle tics).
- Changes in concentration and focus.
Symptoms of Cocaine Addiction
- One of the most serious effects of cocaine addiction is heart muscle damage. Cocaine may cause damage by inducing cell death in the muscles of the heart (cardiomyopathy). Intravenous cocaine use can lead to inflammation of the inner tissues of the organ (endocarditis).
- These cellular effects of cocaine cumulate into serious conditions such as heart attacks and cardiac arrhythmias, which may be fatal.
Other symptoms of cocaine-induced cardiotoxicity include:
- Inflammation of heart muscle.
- Rupture of the aorta, the major artery leading from the heart.
- Severe decline in health and life quality due to reductions in cardiac function or severe blood loss.
- Cocaine-induced heart failure or damage may also increase the risk of stroke, or brain damage resulting from interruptions in the blood supply available to the brain.
- The addiction of this drug is also associated with kidney damage. The prolonged abuse of cocaine is thought to be related to the inflammation of important microstructures within this organ.
Associated Symptoms of Cocaine Addiction
- Unusually erratic behaviour (which may even result in unintentional trauma incurred during accidents).
- Psychotic symptoms.
- New-onset Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Even users who regard their use as ‘recreational’ may be at risk of neurological changes that affect their lives. ‘Recreational’ use is associated with the decreased ability to regulate and control behaviour, leading to reduced abilities to control movements, react to environmental stimuli and carry out daily activities. Long-term use is also associated with deficits in cognitive performance, attention, and decision-making abilities.
- Other risks stemming from addiction include bloodborne infectious conditions such as HIV or hepatitis C (HCV). These risks are not just related to the injection of cocaine and the adverse effects of irresponsible and non-sterile needle. Associated risks for up to 7 out of 10 cocaine abusers are hypersexuality or sex addictions, sexual promiscuity and high-risk sexual practices whilst under the influence of cocaine.
Overcoming Cocaine Addiction - Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Behavioural Therapies to tackle Cocaine Addiction at Clarity
Pharmacological Therapies for Cocaine Addiction
Cocaine Addiction Help
Get Help Now - Treatment for Cocaine Addiction
Seeking treatment for cocaine addiction is the first step to true recovery. Research has shown that Clarity’s treatment programme offers cocaine addiction the best chance of recovery. Our cocaine treatment programme is best suited to meet the needs and preferences of the individual patient that is suffering from cocaine addiction. For help with cocaine addiction call us now.